family portal directions
Lekotek's Family Portal Access
the bottom of our home page).
• To set up your password, click the forgot password link, and enter the email address we have
on file for you. You will receive an email with a link to set your password.
• To navigate the portal, locate the "What would you like to do?" drop down menu and make
• Your family is welcome to attend events at any Lekotek location.
• Please just register for the event so that our staff is prepared for the correct number of guests.
• To register for events, select Register for Events from the "What would you like to do?"
• To see the events that you've already registered for, select My Registered Event from the
• If the event has a fee, there is always an option to choose pay later.
• Please be sure to let us know if you are unable to attend your scheduled play session or an event
that you are registered for.
selecting your Dues Payment terms
- • Select My Membership from the "What would you like to do?" dropdown menu.
- • You'll see payment options including: auto draft payments, one time payments, or you'll still have
the ability to pay in person or mail a check. If you do not see your preferred terms, contact your
- • Choose your prefered terms and amount, then continue through the prompts until you reach the
- • You can either pay the full amount due, or select pay later, to pay at a more convenient time.
- • My Membership will now display your agreed upon dues amount.
- • Click on Details to see your payment history.
- • Your membership status shows as pending or deferred until your agreed upon dues amount is
paid in full, but will not impact your ability to register for or participate in Lekotek events.
to make a payent toward your dues
- • Choose Make A Payment Toward Annual Dues from the "What would you like to do?" dropdown
- • This selection will direct you to our online payment page. You can also access this page from our
website. Please be sure to enter your child's name, so that the payment can be applied properly.
- • If online payments are not preferred, you may still choose to mail a check or pay in person at any